skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 18, 2013

Your Love

















I saw you while you watched your love
But a moment it was, a glance I seized
like a common thief, snapping a
photo without permission.
As soon as I did, guilt left me stricken.
You’re an opportunist, I thought,
Always sniffing out the raw, the real,
Feathers to your fingertips.



I saw you while you watched your love
Your body sighed, no longer taut,
Face relaxed, eyes melted,
Your mouth became moist.
Naked you both were, she in her
oblivion to being seen and watched
You in your light after spotting her.


I saw you while you watched your love,
and wished it was me you marvelled upon.



Terry Gibson, 2012.
Posted by Terry Gibson at 7:43 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Gibster's Gab

This blog is ultimately about Creativity. Blogs, Books, Fiction, Humour, Journaling, Publishing, Stories, Writing

Popular Posts

  • Our Quiet Leaders
    When I think about women who are leaders, I cannot help but think of those who are famous and get lots of attention for thei...
  • A Long Way to Go
    Image by (BRB)  عبدالمجيد المطيويع via Flickr For the last two years I've had trouble tapping into my writer's voice. Wait. Mayb...
  • Mainely Mug Ups: Reading Room At The Mug Up
    Mainely Mug Ups: Reading Room At The Mug Up
  • Your Love
    I saw you while you watched your love But a moment it was, a glance I seized like a common thief, snapping a phot...
  • Times Haven't Changed for 'The Help' of Today | Womens eNews
    Times Haven't Changed for 'The Help' of Today | Womens eNews
  • BC Hydro rushes to cut down eagles' nests for Site C Dam, First Nations ...
  • Times Haven't Changed for 'The Help' of Today | Womens eNews
    Times Haven't Changed for 'The Help' of Today | Womens eNews
  • Suzanne's Mindscape: Humor & Mental Health
    Suzanne's Mindscape: Humor & Mental Health

Search This Blog

Blogger Tips


BPWebNews tips button

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2013 (1)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • Your Love
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

My photo
Terry Gibson
Activist, author, editor, poet, social media expert and peace lover. A feisty nano-celeb who defied great odds with grit, a dry sense of wit and good friends. http://www.twitter.com/bookmark_Terry www.mystoryourstory.org
View my complete profile
 

Labels

  • blogs (1)
  • leadership (1)
  • personal growth (1)
  • reading (1)
  • social activism (1)
  • women (1)
  • writing (1)